Our COVID-19 Policy
As part of our risk management program, GlassPro has conducted a company-wide risk assessment due to the COVID-19 pandemic and has created procedures to minimize the risk of COVID-19 transmission and illness to workers and others at the workplace. GlassPro will consider the following best practices at worksites to reduce the risk of exposure to COVID-19.
- All staff should conduct a Personal Health Check daily before coming to work and stay home if they feel sick or have symptoms of COVID-19.
Maintaining Physical Distance
- GlassPro will maintain a distance of two metres (6 feet) between workers and others wherever possible.
- GlassPro will implement measures to ensure workers and visitors can maintain a distance of two metres when working near members of the public.
- When possible, work will occur after hours to reduce the number of people onsite.
Where Physical Distance Cannot Be Maintained
- GlassPro uses non-medical masks, elastomeric air purifying respirators with P100 cartridges or N95 masks, understanding that these have limitations.
Cleaning and Hygiene
- Staff will sanitize work areas and surfaces, including equipment and tools before and after each shift.
- Staff should use their own tools and disinfect any tools others may have touched.
- Staff should always have access to on-site sanitation including a means to clean their hands with hand sanitizer or at hand-washing facilities.
- GlassPro will remove any unnecessary tools or equipment that may elevate the risk of transmission.